Binks Trophy Series Gravity Guns
The Binks Trophy Series Gravity feed Spray Guns are designed to provide superior finishes in the industrial marketplace. They feature the rugged construction and dependability that you expect from the Binks brand. Incorporating the latest advanced atomization technology,
coupled with the large selection of fluid nozzles and needle materials, this versatile gun can be used in almost any coating application.
- Lightweight, curved handle for increased comfort
- Oversized knobs and air cap ring for easy adjustments and maintenance
- Soft trigger pull for reduced stress and fatigue
- Large stainless steel fluid passages for compatibility with industrial coatings
- Hardened stainless steel fluid nozzles
- Available in Conventional, HVLP and LVMP air cap technologies
- Includes 1-liter aluminum cup with disposable cup liners
Binks Trophy Gravity Touch-up Guns
The Binks Trophy Series Touch-up Gravity Spray Gun is the premier small pattern spray gun. This gun is ideal for spraying small parts in production. It sets a new standard in durability, ergonomics, and atomization. The lightweight ergonomic design offers unsurpassed comfort and control. The latest advanced atomization technology has been incorporated for achieving consistent, fine finishes when spraying a wide range of industrial coating applications.
- Three nozzle sizes available
- Available in HVLP and LVMP air cap technologies
- Includes a 4-oz aluminum gravity cup.
- Air caps optimized to spray at patters under 6 inches.
Binks SV100 Spray Vantage Pro HVLP Gun
Binks SV100 Spray Vantage Pro HVLP gravity feed spray gun--professional quality at a competitive price. Precision engineered with cast aluminum body and stainless steel fluid passages. Ergonomically designed for the ultimate operator comfort and control. Superior finish quality with most coatings. Excellent for water-borne and oil-based paints, stains and other coatings. Built-in air adjusting valve. Includes 1-liter aluminum cup. Disposable cup liners included.
DeVilbiss Tekna ProLite Gun
The DeVilbiss Tekna ProLite gravity feed spray guns feature optimizied performance for any climate, any paint.
- Three new aircaps developed using advanced fluid dynamics technology for excellent atomization
- Excellent for solvent based or waterbourne coatings
- Fully protected inside and out with QuickClean™ coating for high corrosion resistance and non-stick properties
- QuickClean™ coated guns are a must for waterbourne, and work great with solvent-based coatings
- Packaged with 1-liter aluminum gravity cup, and multiple tips and aircaps
- Optional 20-ounce plastic cup available
DeVilbiss Compact MINI Guns
The DeVilbiss Compact MINI gravity feed touch up guns incorporate the innovation, quality, and reliability of the Compact series. The Compact MINI has many practical uses including fine shading, retouching, stenciling, spot repair, and reworking. Available with HVLP or Trans-Tech air cap technologies, the Compact MINI is suitable for solvent and water based paints, as well as stains and varnishes, inks and dyes, and lacquers. Includes a 125 ml plastic cup.
DeVilbiss EXL HVLP Gun
The DeVilbiss EXL HVLP gravity feed spray gun-advanced technology for the professional painter. Precision engineered patented #2000 air cap, large spray pattern for fast coverage, even distribution of materials for no mottling or striping, optimum atomization for clearcoats and single stages, lightweight and comfortable, economical servicing, highly efficient HVLP design, low air pressure and volume requirements. Includes a 1-liter aluminum cup with disposable cup liners. Optional 20-ounce plastic cup available.
DeVilbiss FLG4 Finishline Guns
The DeVilbiss FLG 4 Finishline Gravity Feed Spray Guns, available in HVLP or Conventional models. The FinishLine spray guns received a renovation. The FLG4 has all the features and quality that you have come to expect from DeVilbiss at a value price. This FLG4 gun works with a wide variety of coatings to provide a professional, fine, factory finish. Stainless steel needles and fluid nozzles and brass air caps are durable and reliable while DeKups disposable cups make clean up easy. The FLG4 spray gun has all of the features necessary to finish your job.
- Waterborne compatible - all parts are anodized aluminum & stainless steel
- Easy clean up and disposal - featuring DeKups disposable cup system
- Maximum durability - forged aluminum anodized gun body
- High quality finish - precision machines air caps and fluid nozzles
- Storage case included - keeps all your equipment neat and ready to use
Sames Kremlin FPro G Gun
Sames Kremlin FPro G gravity gun provides a superior finish for a wide range of applications. The vortex tip spins the paint, allowing for high levels of penetration, and higher transfer efficiencies. The FPro G features a magnet-assisted trigger for the lightest trigger pull in the industry.
- Perfectly-balanced, ergonomic design
- Votrex spin effect delivers perfect atomization
- Stainless steel fluid passages
- Built-in air-adjusting valve.
- Available in Conventional, HVLP, and LVLP technologies
Kremlin S3GHPA Gun
The Kremlin S3G HPA is our most compact gun designed for small hands and tight areas where touch-up is required. New ergonomics and body design, unique aircap design, E-Z adjust aircap, reduced air consumption, in-line air valve assembly, and 2 fingers trigger, makes the S3GHPA an outstanding gun.
Graco Airpro Guns
Graco's Airpro Gravity-feed spray gun combines ergonomic design with superior atomization. Airpro guns maximize productivity by minimizing operator fatigue and discomfort. Ideal for automotive, general metal, wood, and waterborne applications.
- Ultra-light trigger pull.
- Ergonomic gun handle.
- Improved Transfer efficiency.
- Available in Conventional, HVLP or Compliant technologies
- Enhanced atomization is achieved through material-specific aircaps.
- Stainless steel fluid passages
- 2-piece fluid needle with replaceable needle tip.
Iwata LPH400 HVLP Gun
The Iwata LPH400 is a high performance, center post gravity feed HVLP spray gun with low air consumption and superior atomization utilizing our LV technology and our tulip inspired spray pattern. The gravity-feed design provides for easy clean up and reduces material waste. Available gun only, or with optional 600ml plastic cup, 700ml aluminum cup, or 1000ml aluminum cup.
Iwata W400 Gun
The Iwata W400 is a center post gravity feed air spray gun with high transfer efficiency control and superior atomization. Useful for Woodwork, Furniture, Metal, Automotive refinish Touch-ups, Base Coat, and Top Coat projects. Available gun only, or with optional 600ml plastic cup, 700ml aluminum cup, or 1000ml aluminum cup.
Iwata W101 Gun
The NEW Iwata W101-G gravity feed air spray gun improves on the reliable reputation of the W100-G. The improved design with side mounted cup, high transfer efficiency control and superior atomization. New air cap design with increased pattern shape stability improves atomization and decreases mottling and blotching. The ergonomic gun body design combined with lighter weight helps to reduce painter fatigue. Side mounted gravity cup allows 360° rotation giving the operator options to spray at a wide variety of angles. Available gun only, or with optional 250ml aluminum cup, or 400ml aluminum cup.
Iwata AirGunsa AZ3HTE2
The NEW AirGunsa AZ3HTE2 gravity-feed gun from Anest Iwata has been redesigned for performance. This low cost affordable gun includes an ergonomic lighter body with a softer trigger pull to reduce fatigue. The new polished surface allows for easier cleanup. With tip sizes up to 3.5mm, it is perfect for spraying gelcoat, polyester fillers, or other heavy-bodies materials. Standard plastic cup is 600ml, and optional 400ml or 700ml aluminum cups are available.